05 septiembre 2005

PROGRAMA DEL 04/ SEPTIEMBRE

DJ invitado: Juan Pablo "el loco" Saenz

Hey hey my my/ Neil Young and Crazy Horse

Alfye/ People
Third planet/ Modest Mouse
Rebellion (lies)/ Arcade Fire

Return the gift/ Gang of Four
What is and what should never be/ Led Zeppelin
Little wing/ Jimi Hendrix

River euphrates/ Pixies
Silver rocket/ Sonic Youth
The man who sold the world/ David Bowie

Jesus don’t want me for a sunbeam/ The Vaselines

ICONOCLASTAS EN ESPECIAL: GRUNGE

Hunger Strike/ Temple of the Dog
Black/ Pearl Jam

Fell on black days/ Soundgarden
Aneurysm/ Nirvana
I nearly lost you/ Screaming Trees

Just/ Radiohead
Bullet with butterfly wings/ Smashing Pumpkins
Rock Star/ Hole

Pretty Penny/ Stone Temple Pilots
Yellow ledbetter/ Pearl Jam
I stay away/ Alice in Chains

Heart Shaped Box/ Nirvana

Proximo programa: Tom Waits en iconoclastas en especial