22 septiembre 2005

PROGRAMA DEL 18/ SEPTIEMBRE

I wanna hold your hand/ Al Green

Time for Heroes/ The Libertines
Against all Odds/ Postal Service
Crown Love/ Arcade Fire

Bette Davis Eyes/ Kim Carnes
Here comes the rain again/ Eurythmics
Bizarre Love Triangle/ New Order

Purple Rain/ Prince
Wild Night/ Van Morrison
Fistful of Love/ Antony and the Johnsons

ICONOCLASTAS EN ESPECIAL: SOUL

Here I am baby/ Al Green
I want you back/ Jackson 5

Ain’t no mountain high enough/ Marvin Gaye
All I do is think about you/ Stevie Wonder

Son of a preacher/ Dusty Springfield
Sitting on a dock of the bay/ Otis Redding
What a wonderful world/ Sam Cooke

Lets go get stoned/ Ray Charles
Give me your love/ Curtis Mayfield
Many rivers to cross/ Jimmy Cliff

Let’s get it on/ Marvin Gaye

PROXIMA SEMANA: ESPECIAL DE INDIE-ROCK